Irvine, Orange County Solar Energy System Installation & Photovoltaic Case Study
City: Irvine Orange County, California – Community of Shady Canyon
Problem: $600 to 800 a month in electrical bills to power residence including home office, 3-refigerators, 5-fountains, pool and spa.
- Design & Installation of a 12.006 kW AC Power System for a 3,600 square feet single family residence in Irvine, Orange County, CA
- A – System Consist’s of (60) Siliken 235 Watt Solar Modules and (30) Enphase D-380 Micro-Inverters with web based energy production monitoring.
Southern California Edison Customer
- (60) Siliken 235 Watt Solar Modules
- (30) Enphase D-380 Micro-Inverters
- (1) Enphase Envoy-Web Based Energy Monitoring System
|Federal Tax Credit||$22,291|
|Net Cost||$52,013 Year of Installation|
|Monthly savings over 25 years||$720 per month (average)|
|Utility Savings over 25 years||$215,900|
|Rate of Return on Cash Invested||11.8%|
|Payback on Cash Invested||7 years|
|Increase in Property Value||$97,620|
|Total Life-Cycle Payback||393% (Cash Flow compared to Net Cost)|
“Treat the earth well, it was not given to us by our parents.
It was loaned to us by our children.”
Take back your power, OUR SOLAR POWER. Let us help!